Recently, I had an amazing opportunity to interview Eric Enge about SEO & Infographics. Eric has incredible insight in the world of SEO as a consultant, author, speaker and entrepreneur.
Eric Enge is the CEO of Stone Temple Consulting, a consulting company that provides a full range of Internet marketing optimization services including: strategic business planning, on page search engine optimization, link building, content optimization, conversion optimization, social media optimization, user engagement, and pay-per-click campaign development and optimization. Eric is co-author of the book The Art of SEO, a speaker at numerous search marketing events, and a contributing author to Search Engine Land, Search Engine Watch, and SEOmoz.
The interview covers some of the hottest topics that impact the infographics design industry today:
- Infographics as part of a content marketing strategy
- How Google’s changes to their algorithm impacts infographics
- Infographics relevance and accuracy
- Using attribution links, anchor text and embed code for infographics
- Infographics on Pinterest
You can read the complete interview on the InfoNewt blog