April 7-May 19, 2015 | 6am-9pm Tuesday Evenings | SMU CAPE Dallas Campus | $495
$50 off discount code for Cool Infographics readers: VIP50
I will be teaching a new course at the SMU Dallas Campus this spring as part of the CAPE program (Continuing and Professional Education). In this course, working professionals will become familiar with the exciting and expanding field of data visualization and infographics. By attending this course you will start to develop your own portfolio and learn:
- The art and science of data visualization and infographics
- The data visualization and infographics design process
- Data analytics and basic statistics for the designer
- Different chart types, dashboards and graphing options
- How to use the various software and online tools readily available and when to use them
- Strategies for publishing and promoting infographics online
- Understanding IP, trademark and copyright issues and how they relate to infographics
- And more…
Please share with anyone in the Dallas area, or join the class yourself. Enrollment is very limited, so register quickly!
Click Here to learn more: bit.ly/SMU-DataViz
Also check out the DFW Data Visualization & Infographics Meetup group with monthly speakers and events in the Dallas-Fort Worth area!